Beebeelee Piso Deliveree FAQ
How does Piso Deliveree work?
- Beebeelee and its Logistics partner will bundle your items, in a safe and secure process, in a custom sized pouch. Once the pouch is sealed, it will then be scheduled for delivery to your chosen pick-up destination. Fast, Safe and Secure for only 1 peso.
Is this an express or next day deliveree?
- Delivery lead time is 5-7 days.
What are the point-to-point destinations?
After printing the OCN (order confirmation), waybill and packing list, what is the next step?
- You can go directly to the nearest QRS terminal to drop-off your item. Please bring the OCN, waybill and packing list with you.
- Drop off and Pick up terminals
- Once in the terminal, look for the acceptance desk/office. Each terminal is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM
- Submit your OCN, waybill and packing list to the QRS personnel
- QRS will stamp and return the packing list to you, please keep this as a record of your transaction
|Tacloban||Tacloban, Abucay / Mealstop of Philtranco|
|Surigao||KM2 National Highway Surigao City|
|Ormoc||Blk 4. Brgy. San Isidro Ormoc City|
|Bacolod||#9 Anahaw St. Narra Extn. Brgy. Billamonte Bacolod City|
|Davao||Door #2 GRI Business Center, Km14, Panacan Davao Cit|
|Cebu||B6 J. King Warehouse Complex AC Corte Ave. Cambaro Mandaue City|
|Iloilo||Brgy. Balantang Jaro Iloilo|
|Sorsogon||Brgy. San Juan Roro Diversion Rd. , Sorsogon City, Sorsogon|
|Naga||Central Bus Station CBD II Triangulo Naga City|
|Legaspi||Brgy. Bitano Tahao Rd. Legaspi Terminal|
|Daet||Camambogan Bus Terminal Daet Camarines Norte|
|Pasay||KIA Motors Bldg. , 2316 Aurora Blvd. Brgy 184, Maricaban Pasay City|
What items can I send?
- The items must meet the following requirements to avail of the promo:
- Not more than 5kg
- We will not accept highly perishable items and other legally prohibited items for shipment.
- The items must also fit into the dimension of the Beebeelee large pouch ( 13 x 18 x .0026 inches ).
Are my items insured?
- For insurance purposes, the standard valuation shall apply (maximum liability of P100 on lost or damaged cargo, or 1% if with declared value)
What will my recipient need to bring to the pick-up terminal?
- The OCN (Order Confirmation Number i.e. Transaction ID), the recipient just needs to provide this at the acceptance desk/office at each terminal
- Cargo will be held at pick-up terminal for a maximum of 5 days, otherwise consignee will be charged for storage or cargo will be destroyed