atile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Advanced SR AUTO
- Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 14 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Multiple Exposure
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes. Frequently used Sports, Landscape, and Portrait modes can be switfly selected with the Mode Dial.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Portrait Enhancer
- For silky smooth skintones.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Reduces camera shake when shooting evening and night scenes.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
New Retro Design
The FUJIFILM X-A3 sports a retro design that appeals to the younger generation. The retro feel gives a "fresh" and "fashionable" impression. The top cover, front plate and top dials are made of aluminum. The newly-developed faux leather has significantly enhanced the overall texture. The camera is available in brown, silver or pink.
The LCD on the rear uses a touchscreen to enable "Touch AF," "Touch Shoot" and "Touch Zoom," in which you use the pinch-out finger gesture to use a prime lens as if it is a zoom lens.
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode Dial
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM X-A3 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.